Monday, August 17, 2009

Monday blues ~

What a way to start a Monday. Packed train station, met Ah Yim, my UTAR fren, she missed 2 trains before this. So chatted with her a while, the limited stop train arrived, sardine-d packed...
I managed to squeeze my way in, buy pity Ah Yim, she did not make it...AGAIN...sigh, what you need to do in this world, fight for a place...Anyway, it was so damn bloody pack that I was squished between a man, and a lady...and guess what, damn good position somemore you know...
My butt was literally touching the man's erm...crotch( and he's short yea..fyi), and the lady's hand in front of me was touching mine...I was...erm..speechless...and I think there were some movements behind me, if you know what I mean...The pic above is roughly what happened. Imagine me (wearing white shirt) But facing the lady(in brown top) and the tall dude behind me(but real life he was short la). That's exactly where the lady's hand was, so literally at my crotch area, and the guy behind me...sigh...what a Monday!!!
That's all~(Miranda Priesly in devil wear's Prada)

No comments: