Thursday, August 13, 2009

I VOW to lose weight

Yes. I was having this conversation with Dinesh one day and I found out that I'm slightly, teeny tiny bit over weight...ok people..stop rolling your eyes...I know you all say I'm fine la, i'm thin la...

Well, honestly, I'm not happy with my body...So, I vow from now onwards:
  • I'm going to watch my diet

Find means and ways to work out

  • Cut down on fast food(been doing that since 3 weeks ago..Yoohoo)

  • Cut down on rice intake...

  • Eat more healthy food like vegetables and fruits

  • Drink more water

So that I can become from THIS...



TO THIS!!!


Or THIS!!


My Target!!!

By Christmas...


WISH ME LUCK!!!

*I really need it*
That's all...(ala ala Miranda from Devil wears Prada)

2 comments:

siew chen said...

WAHAHAHAHA KAO MENG AHHH!!! GELI ARR!! THOSE PHOTOS!! TOO MUCH LO THE BODY!hahaah

freddiewee said...

nanti aku ada u jgn jerit 'WAH!! bondage!!'...haha...mus strive...mus lose weight...