Monday, August 10, 2009

The feeling of being lost

Woke up this morning feeling very moody, thought it was due to the normal Monday blues.. Went to office, had meeting, then had a book review..Then this phrase caught my attention...

'Ever wished that you always wanted to do something but you don't dare to do it?'

After reading that phrase, I started thinking, there's so many things out there that I always wanted to do in my life, but I just din have the chance to do it. The question here is...WHY?
Well, this is me.. I'm afraid to take the 1st step.. I'm always afraid to do something, that I do not have any confident in doing it...Then another phrase hit me...

'Dare to take risk! A person who fails more, succeed more! A person who learns from his failure, always end up more successful compare to a person who don even dare to fail'

Basically, the entire day today was not productive, I would say. My mind was constantly thinking about my life in general, be it work, personal, family etc. I'm almost a quarter of a century, and I'm thinking, is this what my life is? Currently am feeling very stagnant, as in I don see myself moving anywhere at this point of time. My life is...like that...very well planned out...its like a routine...and because of THAT routine life of mine, I somehow feel...empty.. I Feel like I can do more...I feel like there's much more of me to offer...
So, I think I'll jus ask for God's guidance and hope he'll lead me...Coz now, I feel like this...

No comments: