Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Halleluyah Moment!!

I WAS MISS JOHORE
ON FLYFM PAGI SHOW!!!


OK...This morning, Flyfm was having this so called 'Miss Universe Pagi Show' and they have this crown for the winner that could answer the questions being asked, something like the final question session on beauty contest la, in conjunction with the Miss Universe. So, i jus tried calling la, but mana tau, Amrita picked up my phone and asked, 'Do you
want to be Flyfm's Miss Universe Pagi Show?', and I was like..HELL YEAH!!!(I'm just excited that I got through la, can't even get through to win the Flyfm Wake Up Your Brain!!) I was expecting 'If you can change something in your past, what would it be and why?', but mana tau, my question was last year's Miss Universe question, the one that Dayana answered. So I followed her answer la...and finished it with a typical 'not bad wei'...haha...got a 6/10 though...But too bad I din win.. :(
Oh well, am just happy that 'I WAS ON RADIO!!!'

That's something I have to cross out from my to-do-list-before-i-die. Haha...
Sigh..would be happy to be like that though...

What a way to start the day... ~that's all~

5 comments:

savante said...

Miss Johore? :)

savante said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
freddiewee said...

Savante, were u listening to flyfm this morning? you would know wat happened la...

Anonymous said...

So what did you answer? You should type that out in your post too.

freddiewee said...

I answered exactly as my previous blog la..coz its the same question..and I was caught off guard. I thought my ques was 'if you hv to change sth in your past, what would it be and why?'..but mana tau its another.