Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Farm Town


I told myself that I would never play any games on Facebook. Used to play Pet Society, but after that got bored with it. Now, Calvin introduce me to play with Farm Town. One thing bout me that you all must know, I'm not a game person. I don like to play games. I tried playing robot builders coz i see Alex and Mark busy building robots, so thought of trying it la...registered...then nothing happened...Now Farm Town...At 1st I got confuse between Farm Town and Farm Ville...but it's 2 different games...
So registered on Farm Town, played..not bad...one thing bout all this facebook games is that you'll get addicted to it...I even got a request from my cousin to be her neighbour...she kept pestering me...I don't see the whole point there...and I also dunno why..hmmm...
So, while I'm in the office working, i'm also working on my farm...haha..multi tasking...

No comments: