Monday, August 24, 2009

I had a dream

Last night, I slept at 10pm. Very early... And I had a dream.
I dreamt that I was in a warehouse(dunno which warehouse), and there was this huge green snake. (Green snake like the pic, but the size of a python?)

Imagine the situation where you're trapped in this warehouse, trying to find your way out, then you were being frightened by the snake and you fell down, trying to stay away from the snake as far as possible, but the snake kept coming closer...and you kept moving backwards...that sort of thing??
But the snake doesn't look as though it was coming to attack me... But it jus came closer, and just look at me. Then the next thing I knew, that snake was fighting with another snake. Both snake curling and biting each other. I tried to find an escape route, and next thing i knew...I woke up. Weird dream. Tried google-ing the meaning of the dream, I couldn't find it. It has about snake, snake attacking ppl, but nothing about snake fighting. Hmmm.. I wonder what it means?
______________________________________

Other than that, nothing much happened during the weekend. Had a great quality time alone with myself. Wanted to go mamak or shisha, but as usual, no invitation for mamak session. So, went for Sg Long zone meeting where we elected the new BEC core team. Went cycling with Melia while then back home.
On Saturday, went for Jean's housewarming, then after that thought of going to church, but then decided to just stay at home and watch the movies that I have. Watched Departure, very nice Japanese show, which was awarded Best Foreign Film in 2008 by the Academy Award. Highly recommended.

Then did some exercise at home. My colleague pass to me this 2 vcds. 'Body Jam' and 'Body Combat'. I was wondering what's the whole hyped about this two exercise programme, so I decided to try it...and let me tell you, IT'S AWESOME!!!
I did both for 1 hour, and I sweat like hell..It's a exercise where it gives you a work out on your entire body, from your hand to your legs, to firming and toning your abs muscle and also the butt!!Maybe i should register myself to a gym and try it...Hmmm...

Body jam, is exercise + dance
While body combat is exercise + martial arts.
Sun was...ok...had Leana's wedding prac, then played volleyball at Mark's place. Fun!! Am thinking of watching a few movies...Up, Aliens in the attic, Orphan...anyone up for some movie session?

No comments: