Sunday, August 9, 2009

8th August 2009

Am still awake at this hour, even though will be going to church tomorrow morning, and after that movie marathon with Ash and Flora. Watching 2 movies, GI Joe and also The Proposal(yes..again..ash ask to accompany her-which I highly recommend to watch also). See, its actually fair and square. Ash ask me to accompany her watch The Proposal coz she haven watch it yet, so in return, I ask her to accompany me to watch GI Joe, since I haven watch it yet!! Fair and Square!!
Anyway, still awake coz am feeling so so full from Alvin and Abigail's wedding. We sang at their church service this afternoon, then was followed by dinner at 7pm.

Alvin and Abigail...Congratulations!!May God continue to shower you with abundance blessings and love. May you continue to love and cherish each other. Great singing couple!!

ANYWAY, the dinner WAS suppose to start at 7.00pm la. Flora, Ash, Mark, Shaun and me were there even before 7. Daniel called up around 6.50pm asking for the location of the restaurant. Me thinking he was almost reaching or on the way...mana tau...'I'm still ironing my outfit' =.=". He can still take his own sweet time la..Allison say she'll join us after mass. So I actually told her we'll keep some food for her. Mana tau, Daniel arrived...Allison came at 8.10pm... AND THE FOOD IS STILL NOT SERVED!!! I was damn full adi, I think due to the gas inside and also being hungry too long..Mind you, the food only arrived at 8.45pm.. I mean it IS normal for wedding dinner to start late la..BUT NOT THIS LATE!! So while we were waiting for the food to arrive, Allison, Ash, Flora and me decided to cam whore la..since we have nothing to do.. You can view the pictures at my facebook at this link

Anyway, normal wedding dinner...slide shows...Abi and Alvin are a wonderful couple together. We know Abi since she joined our choir 1 year ago. She's a great singer. Alvin too...Heard him sang once or twice like that...BUT...great surprise..din know that he can sing really well..and DO PARTS TOO!!... After both Alvin and Abi made their speech, they both sang 'From This Moment' from Shania Twain and BackStreet Boys..and Alvin blend in with Abi's voice harmoniously...Don actually have the recording though..coz din get the chance to go in front and record it.. But I've included the original video clip. Will post the bridal couple's version IF i can get my hands on it..

Lots of laughter, lots of talks, lots of gossips, lots of story. great night spent...Anyway, here's the clip of 'From This Moment". Enjoy...

No comments: