Thursday, October 8, 2009

The Devil wears Adidas

I've told myself that now is the time to workout(link), to build up the body, to look good, feel good,
*I feel good, ta da ta da ta da ta*
That is AFTER i actually work out la. Besides doing the regular body jam and body combat workout at home, which I've memorize all the steps... SOooo, bro-in-law, sis and me decided to register ourselves for gym. Well, bro-in-law and sis actually registered, I'm the NUBE. So 1st things 1st, how to go gym if I don even have the right outfit right?? Talking about being motivated... =.="

So, I decided to go get myself a pair of running shoe. So...it's between Nike or Adidas. Hmmm...
NIKE - name is there..more on the brand, not really the type of shoe...but it's NIKE
Adidas - Heard a lot about it through some blogs. Has specific usage. Eg. running, running and climbing, etc.
Decided to go for...Jeng Jeng Jeng..Adidas...

So...SHOE TRYOUT!!!

That's sister's feet by the way...
The number of shoes I actually tried...knowing me.

FINALLY, i found the shoe that I wanted, and am happy that I bought it. Here's the pics.

Next, register for gym.... =.="
Have yet to go...maybe should get up early on Sat morning to go jogging. Yoohoo!! Manda!! Flora!! Shall we go jogging!! Lemme know k ya'll!!!

No comments: