Sunday, October 4, 2009

Hennessy Artistry..A night of Global Mixing...

What do you get when you mix Hennessy...

*Photo courtesy of Kristine*
And a bunch of Artist...And a group of fun and happening peopleS...

AND..not to forget the free flow of Hennessy drinks...

Well... A FUN-FILLED-FANTASTIC-FABULOSITY-ROCKING event... Yes..It's the Hennessy Artistry, the art of global mixing event, the 3rd in Malaysia, the 1st for me!! Was suppose to go to Bamboo for clubbing, but thanks to Flora...*whom I absolutely A-D-O-R-E*, we, I mean she, Manda and Mark, managed to get a whole LOT of free passes for the event...AND MIND U, as bloggers some more you know...So we had like this ahem ahem..special area for us bloggers to hang out...and that area, mind you, its so damn spacious. You can even do star jump there...it's really huge. Pity those other people who have to cramp themselves among other people...the advantages of being a blogger, and for knowing Flora..*whom I absolutely A-D-O-R-E*

Anyway, it was my 1st event, basically a bit 'sua-ku' la..walking on red-carpet *proudness*...taking pics in front of the billboard, at 1st it was Flora *whom I absolutel7y A-D-O-R-E* taking for us, then mana tau a few other flashes followed...wah...bangga giler...

Anyway, we entered, and the event started off with a performance by Hsiao Hung Jen, a young newcomer artist from Taiwan. Not bad for a young guy. He had the looks, he had the voice, he had the star quality...AND, he's also a protege of Jay Chou!!Then it was Paul Freeman, a self-made singer-songwriter that ooze with flair, charisma and wit...and a voice of a rocker...Ash thinks he's cute...Although no one really know who he is, I bet he is also another star to look out for in the international music scene..

Paul Freeman..he's wearing white..

Then, the next performance...I must admit ok... I WAS ANTICIPATING THIS PERFORMANCE....IT's LENKA!!! ARGH!!!!!!! *i love u Lenka*..sorry..letting out my inner diva...ahem..anyway, yes..my star came out and perform...1st song..my favourite..Trouble is a friend...and there's this afro hair guy who plays the trumpet and the tuba..my my..was he good or was he good...and she finished her performance with...of coz..'The Show'...You basically can hear the entire room singing along with her..whether you are a guy or not, everyone was a little girl that's caught in the middle...*sigh*...

In between the changing of the act, the DJ was getting everyone present pump up by playing some clubbing hits. This was the time where we were all dancing, drinking, laughing, cam-whoring, flashing..with the camera flash of coz...*only Nigel does this*...and FINALLY..the LAST ACT OF THE NIGHT!! BOYS LIKE GIRLS!!!
I've never EVER been to any concert, but I must say, Boys like girls are really really REALLY good...This is how good they were. I only know LoveDrunk. I didn't even know they sang Thunder and The Great Escape. But somehow, when I hear them perform, I see them perform live, the words jus came out of my mouth...AND I WAS SHOUTING THE LYRICS!! They're really good. And the lead singer, Martin, HE'S SO DAMN AWESOME!! The way he pull the crowd, the way he communicate with them, the way he mingle with them, the way he jump from the DJ's podium, the way he broke Nigel's flash...oh..sorry Nigel..tat's not awesome..I feel your pain, I really do....BUT ANYWAY, HE'S SO AWESOME!!

And from where I was standing, Bryan, the bassist for BLG, was the closest to Mark, Ash and me. He's hot ya'll...and with that hair...he's so capable of doing hair ads...see the pic below..

*fling-fling*
Feel the rain on your skin...
The event ended almost 1, but we left Quattro around 2plus. It's really a fun filled event and thanks to Flora ..*whom I absolutely A-D-O-R-E* I'm really glad I went for it. Was suppose to go to Penang to meet up with my uni mates, but Chen had to cancel the trip. But I guess it was meant for me to go for the event...Great Event..more to come..hopefully!!!
p/s: Guess who's going for Beyonce's concert!!*hintmehint*

5 comments:

Nigel Tee said...

i know u feel me! ahha.. but i got it repaired the next day! nice meeting u man! -=)

freddiewee said...

oh..who feel who now...haha...nice meeting u too..

Amanda Janelle Quah said...

err u 2 damn wrong.. i am speechless.. LOL..

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can bruit about that I agree with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is still a suspect as you did in the decrease efflux of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=objectrescue easy photo recovery 1.5 ?
I noticed the phrase you have not used. Or you profit by the black methods of helping of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg

Anonymous said...

i actually love all your writing taste, very interesting,
don't give up and keep creating since it just simply worth to look through it,
excited to look at a lot more of your content pieces, kind regards ;)