Friday, October 30, 2009

This Is It, this is the moment!



FINALLY!!After envying those who went for This Is It premier, I finally got a chance to watch it. It's damn bloody A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!It's like watching a concert, live, Up, close and personal..

Michael Jackson is truly one in a million, a legend, a legacy... the one and only, King of Pop!!The show is actually a recording of his preparation for his final tour around the world, This Is It, this is the final curtain...and he did it...HIS.....WAY!!! *Singing My Way*. It's really nice to sit back and enjoy all of MJ's hits...AND FYI!! Don't listen to all the crap of what people say tickets are all sold out etc etc... THERE ARE STILL MANY SEATS AVAILABLE!! So to you all, pls pls pls pls pls go and watch...I was literally tapping my feet, swaying my body while listening to all the songs...and of coz once in a while, look around at what other people is doing...everyone was like..statue, DEAD!! no reaction..while Ashley and me were singing to all the tunes...oh wait...except for 1 particular guy, who say beside me...This was what he was doing...

Sorry...no real picture..but yea..he cried...EVEN AT THE BEGINNING!! to confirmed it, I act ask Ash to take a look...I so wanted to pass him the tissues that i had with me...sigh...I think he cried like for an hour plus...by that time, i think he was dehydrated...

He is really a legacy..


Orianthi Panagaris-the guitarist...awesome skills...*bow bow*
It's also nice to see the beginning where there were THOUSANDS of dancers auditioning to be part of the 'This Is It' tour, but only 11 dancers were chosen...and the reason? They want the dancers to be MJ's Image, like looking in the mirror aka man in the mirror...
You are really One in a million!!

All you want to do is to make the world a better place. Let's all work together for it!!

Long live the King of Pop!!

Long live Michael Jackson!!
p/s: credits to flora and kris for the pics...

4 comments:

sgboy said...

errr I think he is more concern about whitening his skin than making the world a better place....

freddiewee said...

haha...well, i think he's trying to live up to his 'black and white' song la...haha...

Anonymous said...

Did the paper review where the cinema audience actually clap their hands after each song is rehearsed in the THIS IS IT movie? It's as though they're watching a LIVE concert.

freddiewee said...

eh, i wanted to ok..but the people in my cinema were as though sleeping..not counting the 1 beside me who was crying la...haha.but my fren and i were dancing/tapping our feet to the songs...