Saturday, October 10, 2009

2009 Birthday Present

*Warning. Some pictures may cause readers to feel a bit uncomfortable and might be disturbing...or maybe...otherwise...that is depending on who's reading this post, but 'I DID WARN YOU*

Anyway, birthday has pass. I'm 24. Although had a very simple celebration(same thing happen like last year's birthday, just WAY less flowers being thrown at me, also started celebration after a wedding reception), had a small party in the office, went out dinner with Ash and Mark.

Anyway, these are the few gifts I got this year.

The red one is from Yip Wei and Charlene, the black one is from Sarah and Gums, which they only pass to me on Wednesday. AND on the same day, while I was doing my work, suddenly I was called to answer the door. Someone is here to see me. I was thinking to myself, did I schedule an interview that I totally forgotten about it? Or was it one of my friends (I have a few friends working somewhere around my working area). To my surprise, it was the GDex dude, delivering a parcel for me. But it's from Melvin, Siew Chen's boy friend that owns an Optical shop in malacca. Was wondering maybe he forgot to send me some free gift or something. But as i unwrap the parcel, this is what I saw...
Very surprise indeed. I cant stop smiling. But knowing them, it must be something weird, funny or humiliating. TRUE ENOUGH!! Guess what they got for me?
*warning*
*shake head* I'm not sure whether will I have the courage to wear those undies or not. OK, the leopard print wan, definately WON'T BE WEARING IT LA. The...erm..what do you call it, 'ball-hanger'? *hahahaha*, depends...sigh..

OMFG!! If i wear it, it would look like this!!

Of coz minus the body la...my body where got like that...sigh...my friends...What would life be without your presence..

4 comments:

dezphrel said...

I believe that pouch could cup your balls well, just it. Flaunt it to us ya?

freddiewee said...

OMG...never

siew chen said...

woohoo fred..we just did u a favor okay...shud say thanks thanks n thanks to us lo...hehehe..its not easy buying gifts for u ok...u know how may hours i spent cracking my head not..heheh better wear it hehe..i bet u'll look even SEXIER in it!

freddiewee said...

clarice aka chen(who bought me the gift), hehe...wont let u know if i wear it...hahaha...but thx for the gift..at least i hv sth to keep in my..erm...so called kinky cupboard...hahaha