Sunday, July 19, 2009

Something random

Hey, Jus decided to blog. Coz its been a while since I updated. Nothing much happened. Just that on Friday, the whole Sg Long jingbang went and watch Harry Potter, which I did not enjoy and I fell asleep...Sigh..was bothering Manda throughout the entire show asking her this and that..haha..so sorry Manda..

Then on the 18th, a few of us went to MPO for a concert. It was Haydn's The Season concert, a collaboration between MPO and also the Swedish Choir. It was good...FANTASTIC...AWESOME with a capital A W E S O M E!!Loved the brass instruments..especially the french horn and the trombone...cool performance..

Today, nothing much happened. Slept whole day, afternoon went volleyball..quite fun though...then nigth went for Abi and Alvin's wedding practice. Something nice for HFC choir members who read my blog..its from someone who frequently comes to our church, but doesn't stay in Kajang...

'i oways go to HFC for weekend masses.. either sat evenin or sunday morning.. seriously, de choir in HFC damn cekap la. first time i saw such great choir... especially, durin easter vigil.. tat was de best ..'

Well, now a bit of emo moment la...basically am feeling a bit down...just feel that my life is very empty. There's nothing..nothing for me to look forward to, nothing for me to hold, nothing for me to grab..it's jus normal routine...and I'm bored with it...the question is, Why am I suddenly have this feeling?

I seriuosly feel EMPTY!!!

No..thats not the word... I FEEL LONELY!!

This goes out to U, although I dont think you read my blog...but it was great going out with you on Thursday night...Hoping for something to happened, but i don think it will...

Hence, the emoness...sigh...This week to finish up the assignments, then can enjoy my long holiday..Took next mon and tues off...Oh well, cant wait for the weekend to come...I'll FINALLY be meeting the person whom i realyl wanted to meet for so long on Friday, then be heading down to PD with my form6 friends....20 of us will b spending the weekend together at Eagle Ranch...something to look forward too...but cant wait to meet U on Friday!!

No comments: