Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Good News are meant to be shared

It's Wednesday!!
2 more days to go till the weekend comes...
Am meeting up with someone whom I've been wanting to meet up for so long...

Sat and Sun goin to PD with my hometown form6 friends...

Plans include paintball, BBQ and lots of gossips and laughter...

Monday - ice skating with Mark and Manda and i think a bunch of her frens from college

Tuesday - SHOPPING TRIP with my sister at Pavilion!!(yes..I'm a Pavilion virgin..=.=" ..never been there before) Promise her a shoe from Charles & Keith for her birthday(since now it's sales, can get cheaper..hopefully*fingers cross*), and also meeting up with Mandy..

Oh, and today, I have a candidate that will be signing her LA!! So happy for her coz she really wants to get out of her company, coz it's not doing that well!!
Which means, TARGET HIT!!haha...so happy...

ok..back to work now...

No comments: