Wednesday, July 15, 2009

An evening with Lilian, Theresa and Lydia

Last night I met up with 2 of my closest cousins, Lilian and Theresa, and also a hometown church friend Lydia at Chillis MV. It was great meeting up with them as we catch up years of stories after so long not meeting up. It was so difficult to meet up, even though we're all in KL. Lilian and I work on weekdays, Theresa work on weekends, Lydia study and work part time at night. So meeting up yesterday was wonderful.

Lots of laughter...

Lots of memories...

Lots of juicy gossips...

We practically grew up in Segamat together, singing in choir together, me and Lilian when we were strd 3, Lydia strd 2 while Theresa strd 4. Going camps, carolling, parties together. Supporting each other through difficult times, shared tears and laughter...those were the days...
Good to finally meet up with them...

Theresa and me

Lydia and Lilian

No comments: