Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Things that you'll ONLY find in Segamat

I went back to Segamat last weekend, joined my friend's family for a dinner in aid of breast cancer foundation. There were karaoke competition which 1st prize was a phone (I'm not sure what phone AND I doubt it was an Iphone) so my friend and I did not participate...BESIDES...everyone there was 40 year old and above!!! SO...the thing that I find very amusing was....
What does a group of..erm...how should I put it...Elderly people do in a party??...
They dance a dance called
'The Chicken Dance!!'

9 comments:

mrkay said...

kat mana ni fred? igtkan poco-poco je yang tengah famous.. rupanya oldies pon tau menari "Chicken Dance".. wat daa...

jojo said...

they learned that at the charity walk for breast cancer at bukit jalil.. nice to dance k.. damn cutesy~~ ^^

freddiewee said...

Jo, I met your mom there..but dunno whether she recognize me or not. i know david dunno me la..coz i spoke to him!!

Dancesport Malaysia said...

The "Chicken Dance" was a dance craze a long time ago.

Abby said...

Wah... so full of 'semangat' for Segamat people. Hahaha... That's so cool man...!

Unknown said...

haha! i guess the elderly still have it in them. :D

Jessying said...

haha we have this in one of our so called "motivational" camp for our company as morning exercise... hilarious !!!

flora said...

LOL..even d song can make u laugh d wei..interesting...

Anonymous said...

freddie, that event was only opened to BCSS members and their families. Just so you know, our support group is one of the most active in m'sia. Be proud of our efforts k