Sunday, November 15, 2009

Howling at the New Moon

On my birthday last year, I received a book from Andrea, Elena, Sandy and Alex. It's called Breaking Dawn. Not knowing what book is it, I decided to not read it at that moment. After finding out that it was actually the last book of the Twilight Saga, I vowed to buy myself the 1st 3 books, which was Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse. I tell you, damn sad when I couldn't find for any of the 3 books. But thankfully, colleagues gave me 1 of them as a Christmas present, and I bought the other 2 on my own. And that's how my Twilight saga begins...

Upon watching the movie Twilight, I started reading the books. It was very interesting as we see how the love between Bella and Edward blossoms, how Bella was torned and confused between Edward and Jacob, how she wanted Oh-So-Much to be part of the Cullen's family and keeping it a secret from her family etc etc. I can tell you, I always have those books constantly by my side. As Twilight was shown in the theaters, I was already anticipating New Moon. It's like anticipating the sequel for movies like HP(although was quite disappointed with the sequels), LOTR(good) and Transformers(HELL GOOD). We always wondered and compared how the sequel will be like, compared to the 1st movie. But I'm sure New Moon will bring shivers down my spine and making each and every viewers howl... AWUU!!!!!

Wait...you don't see a reason why you'll howl!! SERIOUSLY??!! Wait..Let me point out the reason WHY you will howl...

1. More of Edward, Bella and Jacob.

No effect? Ok.
2. How bout the induction of new cast..like the Volturi?
Or more specifically, my favourite Volturi character...
Miss Dakota Fanning!!
Still no effect?
Hmmm...ok..how bout...
3. The Wolf Pack!!...Wooo....Yummy...
Good enough to give u an effect? No??...Hmm...ok..
How bout this?
ha...half naked men...*drool*...
Or this?
4. A shirtless Edward showin off his glowing shimmering abs...
ok..it might not shimmer and glow in my blog, but it does in the movies...
no??
How bout?
5. Jacob's transformation...
from THIS!!
to THIS!!
Can I say HOT!!
*Sizzle*

Oh, Come on!!!
Tell me you can't wait for New Moon!! I know I cant...
I'm already howling like the wolf as I blogged...
AAaaWWWUUUUUU!!!!

3 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

i wonder got female werewolf or not.. =P

kenwooi.com

Anonymous said...

It's coming out soon. Can't wait, the preview look nice!

Jom Promote Your Blog Here: IMCurtain.com

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!