Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Flyfm 4th Flyniversary!!

OMG!! The long awaited post! Sorry for the delay. Was waiting for the pictures from the rest of the bloggers(which reminds me...I SO need to get my own camera...Hmm..2010 new year's resolution!!). Anyway, managed to win VIP passes (As Flora says, US BLOGGERS never go anywhere if we're not VIP!!haha).
Jeremy, Flora and my hands with VIP Approved chop!!
So Flora was my so called 'date' that day!!Was so damn excited bout it! Let the pictures say for itself!!
Bloggers MUST camwhore..no matter where we are!!
*Photo courtesy of Flora*

Once we're there, we meet Jeremy, who coincidently has MEDIA passes. So Flora and me took his and Jason's pass and where we went? BACKSTAGE!! Muahahaha...
So, while we're backstage, guess who we saw??

Jules from Flyfm Rush Hour!!

One Buck Short..getting ready for their performance..

We also saw Faizal Tahir rehearsing backstage, but I can't seem to find his pics...Anyway, other artiste that performed that night also includes
YUNA...Love her!!

Sheila...she's the 1 wearing purple..just so you all cant spot her..Her voice was AWESOME!! She sang Mama Do, which I must say one of the best rendition of the night... *clap clap*
James Baum also performed..He has a very nice sexily husky voice...

Bittersweet...
*Photo courtesy of EWin*

Sam, Bunkface vocalist...PROM QUEEN!!
*photo courtesy of Ewin again*

Caprice and Natasha...Flora took picture with him too!!!
*photo courtesy of Jeremy*


Cute huh!!

Also met up with a few Flyfm's important people like Amrita, Pagi show's producer...

AND OF COZ!!

LAST...

BUT NOT THE LEAST!!

THE WONDERFUL PEOPLE WHO KEEP ME AWAKE EVERY MORNING!!

THE WONDERFUL PEOPLE WHO MAKES ME LAUGH AND SMILE AT MYSELF WHILE I'M ON THE TRAIN!! (yes..ppl do look at me!!)

THE ONE WHO ASKED ME TO SCREAM 'I AM THE MAN' ON THE TRAIN!!

THE PAGI SHOW!!

Nadia, Phatfabes and Ben!!

Amazingly, everyone in Flyfm knows me via Twitter!!haha...
Follow me on twitter at www.twitter.com/fredweeck
It's fred wee c k... not fredweek(tat's how nadia pronounce it...=.=")

Ended the night with a camwhore session with the rest of the bloggers who were there.
*photo courtesy of Smashpop*
Jon, Jason, Smashpop, Bryan, Flora, me, Jeremy, Suetmei and Ewin!!

No comments: