Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tagged again...sheesh..

Hey ya'll. Mark and Manda did this, Mark says its interesting...So ya. Here's the rules.

1. Turn on your Mp3, Ipod..in my case, my hp..(I'm blogging from the office..shh.)and put the
songs to shuffle.
2. For each ques, press next to get the answer.
3. Be honest and just write the name of that song out.
4. Try to justify your answer by placing brackets after the song.
5. Tell the world.

________________________________________________________

1. If someone says, "is this okay?"


  • You are mine-Daughters of St Paul (Ok...not a good start...i do have some christian songs in my phone ok)
2. How would you describe yourself?


  • Candyman - Christina Aguilera (hahaha...spot on..but i do not make panties drop..YET!!
3. What do you like in a guy/girl?


  • Boogie Wonderland - earth, wind and fire (hm...maybe a person who can boogie with me?haha)
4. How do you feel today?


  • Good Morning Baltimore - Hairspray (Oh..every morning is..GOOD MORNING..so am happy la..jus hoping the cough will subside and heal so that can sing on sat..pray)
5. What is your life's purpose?


  • Halleluyah - Jeff Buckley (so meaning i should praise God always...yes yes..)
6. What is your motto?


  • Always be my baby - David Cook (hahaha..er..how to explain this..oh well..its quite straight forward eh!!)
7. What do your friends think of you?


  • I want you Baby - Dreamgirls soundtrack (hahahaha...I'm so in demand..sigh...)
8. What do you think of your parents?


  • sign, sealed, delivered - Stevie Wonder (er...oh baby, here I am, sign, sealed, delivered, I'm yours..ok..God must have sent me to them for a reason..Love you Pa, Ma..(oh..happy bday dad)
9. What do you think about very often?


  • Desperado - The eagles ( Oh wow...I'm so desperate am I..)
10. What is 2+2?


  • God bless the USA - Lee Greenwood (er...speechless)
11. What do you think of your best friends


  • Save the last dance for me - Michael Buble (ok..this might be true..Lets party ppl)
12. What do you think of the person you like?


  • An American Trilogy (Glory, glory Halleluyah) - Elvis Prestley (ok...have to continue fighting, continue marching on no matter what..haha)
13. What is your life?


  • Last night - Kanye West (Hm...couldn't get an answer...Do I need one? maybe)
14. What do you want to be when you grow up?


  • Sing -Carpenters (Er...I'm already grown up and singing...haha..its a sign I'm doin the right thing)
15. What do you think when you see the person you like?


  • I say a little prayer for you - Aretha Franklin (oh..so so true..duhh...forever, and ever you'll stay in my heart, I will love you)
16. What will you dance to at your wedding?


  • Fall For You - Secondhand Serenade (Serious..I did not cheat here...haha..Its a sign)
17. What will they play at your funeral?


  • Pocket full of Sunshine - Natasha Bedingfield (hm...well, I don't want my funeral to be sad...besides, the chorus of this song is suitable..take me away, to a secret place...)
18. What is your hobby/interest?


  • Shi yuen -Gigi Leung and Leo Koo ( Ok..I do have chinese songs in my phone...it meant 'wishing'...which...do I wish often..of coz everyone does..jus doesn't come true.
19. What is your biggest fear?


  • Because of you - Reba McEntire and Kelly Clarkson (Hm...Ppl who betray, lie, 2-face...)
20. What is your biggest secret?


  • Love stoned/I think she knows interlude - JT (Er...I dunno whether she knows or not..haha)
21. What do you think of your friends?


  • All i want for christmas is you - Mariah Carey (Haha..can i say spot on? I mean spending time during christmas with friends and family la)
22. What will you post this as?


  • Think of me - David Archuleta (hahaha..I bet when you are reading this, u guys are thinking of me..)
23. What song would you play during your first sex?


  • SOS - Abba soundtrack (haha...I don't need help la ok...I've got moves u never seen..haha)
This was fun...serious... Mark..u were right...Gotta work now ppl..ciaoz..

No comments: