Wednesday, September 24, 2008

15 Weird things/habits/little known things about me..u really wanna know?

Well, kinda cool to have a blog...hehe..anyway...few weeks ago, AMANDA QUAH tag me (even though tat time i do not have a blog..asking me to get one)and FLORA OH also...saying its the 'blogging trend'(i don see kenny sia doing it). So anyway..here goes.

1. My favourite animals are elephants and i would like to own a few someday and ask my children to ride it to school everyday.
2. When i was standard 1, i was enroled in a chinese school for 1 week..yes..1 week only. Not that I'm not able to catch up, but coz my cousin couldn't. So he move, i have to move.
3. I do not like it when i go shopping and the sales lady speak to me in BM. I get very annoyed and would jus walk out from the shop without buying anything...sigh..even though i want to but something..coz the clothes damn nice ok...
4. My dream would be to own a house with a lot of rooms, 1 each for my children, 1 for me and my wife, and another bigger 1...i call it my 'concept store' aka walk in closet.
5. Would love to travel around the world and watch all those famous musical like Hairspray, The Phantom of the Opera, Mamma Mia, Rent, Avenue Q, etc etc...(i've watch Beauty and the Beast already)
6. I cant sleep straight. As in lie on my back and sleep. I need to turn over to the side and sleep. Friends call me 'the silent prawn' when i sleep.
7. I just love to laugh. I can even laugh at a funeral. Believe me...
8. I love going for movies, especially with my choir gang. Its fun and exciting.
9. I love to sing, i love choir, I don't mind training a school team and push them to the limit so that they can go and win something.
10. I love to go to MPO and watch how the orchestra play, esp the percussion unit, coz there's only like 4 people, and they have to play so many instruments, so they have to walk silently...
11. I get excited very fast. Very VERY fast. for eg, keith and allison's wedding, I couldn't even sleep even 2 days before their wedding. Hence, the pimples...
12. Don't be shock, but I've rear rabbits, hamsters, guinea pigs, puppies that grew up to be dogs, kittens that grew up to be cats, wild boars(yes...2..sat on it also), chickens, ducks, geese, civet cat...what else?I think tats it...
13. There was once i went for a camp, 4 days 3 nights camp, the last 2 days i didn'y bathe at all, and when i got home, i didn't bathe either till the next day. So practically, i didn't bathe for 3 days. NOT COOL..
14. I had a malay GF once...Tat was so so so so so so so so long ago...I wouldn't call it a relationship either, coz never held her hands before. But hey, we're cool now.
15. This some of you may know..but i have a good fashion sense. Even my boss says that..Not to say so good, but good la. Hehe..

So ya..15 things about me...couldn't recal what other habits/liking/weird things that I've done or
happened to me...but if there is, next tag la huh..haha...

No comments: