Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I say a little prayer for you

Ok. I know I've not been updating my blog for a while...Don have the mood to do it. So, what's up with my life right now? Well, let's see
1. Work is as busy as usual...which is good...Entitled for company's trip already. Venue is either Jiu Chai Gou/Chendu Island or Macau(and detour to HK*Shopping*).
2. Just bought myself a laptop...which til now hasn't arrived yet..I think I'll call Dell tomorrow.
3. Signed up with a gym near my house...Joyfit...midst of losing weight..hopefully.
4. Watching the 're-run' of Glee and The Sing Off (Who can get enough of it? I don't...hehe)
5. Am planning trips all year round...Langkawi end of March, Singapore most prob May and June, Penang July, and company's trip in November...and next year..MADRID!!! WYD2011.

So, many things, events to look forward to..of coz the occasional hanging out with friends like Ash, Jason, Alicia...family(Manda, Flora, Sher, Mark etc etc), real family, Colleagues (sarah, gums etc etc...). Anyway, the title...I say a little prayer for you...Well, GLEE is now famous and everyone is anticipating their new season. In one of the episodes, the 3 cheerleaders, Brittany, Santana and Quinn audition for a spot in Glee club, and they sang that song..here's the clip...



Anyway, as you know, people feel inspired by Glee. I feel inspired by Glee.. I feel like i want to sing, i want to join a choir, i want to perform, etc etc...but well, these people were inspired as well...apparently...



And you wouldn't have thought how far the inspiration flew...it came to Asia...JAPAN


ok..maybe they should be more softer and...how shall I put it...Glee-er?haha...and also...

And guess what, we have mix race too!!


And MEN!! WHo say men can't dance!!


I think I should record it too..anyone care to join?hahaha...

No comments: