Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I HEART U FLYFM!!!

Well, today am sick. Down with fever, cough and sore throat. And I'm heading to Langkawi on Friday with my friends...Kinda feeling excited bout it...So last night i slept with jackets, comforters and low fan..still am shivering...this morning went to work, til about 11 plus, i left the office. Coz I couldn't take it, i had to come back and rest. AND thinking I could rest, with nieces running around the house..so much for resting la... =.="
But managed to sleep a bit. Anyway, night falls, was watching American Idol. Then saw on Twitter, it's the cash call hour from FlyFm. So i just text in...btw, text in cash to 33399 when you hear it's the cash call hour. But you have to register with them 1st yea...Anyway, I was texting in like every 5 minutes. Then suddenly my phone rang, it was a weird number. Picked it up, silent for a monent, and then I jus did a very sarcastic fake laugh..something like har har har. Then I hear a 'TING!' meaning you've jus won.. so that's when i started to laugh like hell..hahaha...and immediately, my fever is gone...laughter seems to be the best medicine....
so I jus won some cash on Flyfm...Not only that. I received my long awaited Kesha's cd..ALSO from Flyfm...hehe...
So thank u so much to Flyfm for making my day. Let's just hope that I'll be fine tomorrow...heheh...

4 comments:

Sheryl said...

Wow, you're so lucky man! :)

freddiewee said...

haha...lady luck was on my side...aft laughing, my fever gone..but mana tau, while sleeping, it came back..sigh...

Little Fox said...

now to belanja us =D

fox hasnt been lucky :(

freddiewee said...

aww...coz little fox..let me belanja u then we can talk wan?