Tuesday, March 23, 2010

5am

It's 5.20am and this would be my first time blogging using my new laptop. And I wonder why am I awake at this hour?
Well, something happened last night. I think i over reacted and I might ruin a friendship. This is what happened.
There's a person by the name of A(not real initials). So recently, A and I spoke on the phone for quite a while, ok. I remember speaking to A TWICE on the phone. ONLY. While SMSes...only 5 times, for the pass 1 month. Reason being this little, according to A, there is something wrong with A's phone. According to A, these are the reasons..
1. Can't see any incoming calls on the phone
2. Cant see any miss calls
3. Cant see text
4. Cant hear a thing
5. Cant receive calls and cant accept it
6. Can't make calls back coz dunno who called

Yeah... I know right. So many reasons. I wonder whether is A lying bout it or not. My question is, why wait till 1 month only say all this? You can text me perfectly on Saturday, you can call me on Saturday, but on Monday, your phone decided to jus go haywire. But the fact is that every afternoon since the day we started chatting,I notice your phone has been giving you problems and not only recently you're not picking up my calls, you don't reply smses, even till the night you don't do anything bout it. AND for the fact that you lied to me saying you are working for this particular company and when I called up, they said you've resigned from them end of Jan.
I dunno what should I believe now. Why do you even lie to me? I'm always awaiting for explanation, but that didn't happened. So yesterday itself I let loose. I told you that I'm letting go of this friendship coz I dont see it going anywhere...

But actually, deep down inside, I was hoping that we could happen..You and I both...

No comments: