Wednesday, December 30, 2009

PFM Christmas Party 2009

Sorry for the long hiatus...Been really busy. Have some free time in the office now. So shall blog a bit about my company's Christmas celebration. Was in charge of the secret santa gift exchange. So this is me explaining to them how it goes and etc etc...
Then we started the gift exchange. I didn't know that my secret santa was sitting right in front of me all this while..hahaha...Well, am happy with what I got too..thanks Charlene for the pendrive.This is Elaine giving her gift to Shawnie. Elaine is Shawnie's secret santa...nice hand made present. The gift is inside the house..and when you open the door, got music somemore u know...
So creative....A close up of Elaine's hand made present...
This is the tree before the start of the secret santa. Basically we all finish work early that day la..around 5. Then my team leader started playing PS in the conference room, some were discussing on playing pictionary, some were chit chatting..while we were waiting for the food to be served....
Finally, a group pics of PFMers with the big tree... Really gonna miss christmas 2009. Wonder what's in store for Xmas 2010. Till then, more post to come. Will try to update a few before 2010!!
Till then, I know this is very very late, but Christmas is 12 days..better late than never...So
Happy Christmas to all!!!

No comments: