Monday, December 7, 2009

New Moon Outing with the Nerds

HFC youth committee member had a movie outing recently to watch New Moon. Manda and I were the so called 'activity committee' where we have to come up with activities for us to strengthen our relationship among committee members. So our 1st outing was New Moon. Unfortunately, our publicist, Christina Abigail couldn't make it. So her place was taken over by Tasha...

So, Manda and I reached 1st, bought the cake for Glynn and went to book a place at Pizza. (PLS DO NOT LISTEN TO AMANDA'S...WHAT SHE SAY ON HER BLOG BOUT THE MANAGER HAVING SOMETHING FOR ME ETC ETC...SHE'S JUS CRAPPING!! FORGIVE HER!!)
Anyway, while we waited for the rest to reach safely *Juan drove 6 others in the car...LOTS OF DRAMA...Tracy almost step out of the car and kiss the surface for reaching Jusco safely*. So we had our dinner at pizza and a surprise bday for Glynn. Then the whole story began. This is what happened...

Alvin, wore this spectacles THAT IS POWERLESS!!! meaning just the frame and a no power lense...so I remember reading smashpop's blog about he and his frens were nerds..so I suggested we all take pictures with the spectacles and be our own nerds..so here it goes...

AHEM!! *mike test*
INTRODUCING!!
The NERDS youth committee!!!
*applause pls*
Starting off with...
The HAPPY Nerd...
sometimes quite emo also...
The BIRTHDAY Nerd...
aka Glynn Wong...
just coz we celebrated her bday...
The LONELY Nerd...
as the 'tissue' says...but she always feel like vomitting after eating...EVERY MEAL SHE SAYS THE SAME THING!! I wonder whether is sth wrong?Hmmm..
THE Nerd...
aka Alvin Netto
the owner of the fake specs...wonder why he bought it...Hmm...
The LOVEY DOVEY Nerd...
aka Christine Maryanna
yes yes..she's ALWAYS in that mood...
JUON Nerd...
aka Tracy May...
so alike right??!!haha
The STUDIES Nerd..
aka Helena Loh...
she's always reading something..even the menu!! see how she's SO concentrating!!
The QUIET Nerd...
aka Tasha Masha...
*Cricket sound*...nothing to say la...coz she too quiet...
haha...no la...she's a sweet girl with a very very very very soft voice...
The ABSENT Nerd...
erm...she wasn't there...so yea..absent la...
LAST BUT NOT LEAST!!!
*OMG, I'm so gonna humiliate myself*...
The CLOWN Nerd...
aka... me... =.="
That's a capsicum on my nose..FYI...
Sigh...that night I kinda make a fool of myself la...
WTFH am I thinking/talking or whatever I was doing!!
Am so gonna kill Manda for taking this pic....
Look at that stupid smirk on my face..wth....sigh..mus practice on the smile...
Hee...no...
hee....NO
HEE...OMG!!TOO MUCH!!!
*practicing smiling*
I think I should just smile like that....
Us, before the movie....
Well, many of you I bet have already watch New Moon, so I don't have to say much...besides lots of hot bodies, more vampires, wolves, hot bodies, hot Alice and Jasper Cullen, and did I mentiond HOT BODIES!!
oh yea..I did...anyway...looking forward to the next HFC youth outing...
Hmm...what should we do? Bowling? Karaoke? Movie? Picnic?
Other youth are welcome to join us too!!
Stay tune for more...
p/s : Photos courtesy of Amanda Quah aka Happy Nerd!!

1 comment:

freddiewee said...

Hi anonymous,
thx for dropping by....next time tel la who u r k..