Sunday, December 6, 2009

Peoplefirst Consulting Christmas 2009 decorations

This year, I volunteered to do the office decoration, since last year I was chosen by Norah, and this year she left. So I decided to do the Christmas deco myself...well, not exactly myself..but I got help from Ashley, who I must say..was a TREMENDOUS help!! A big thank u to Ash for assisting me in decorating my office....Let the picture tell the story.

The Befores..
Our front door/entrance.
The 'props'
The ornaments used...
The 2 angels shining on us...

More decorations...

And we begin!!....
Ash putting up the big ass tree..only managed to take this pic as we were chasing time...wanted to finish early so can go for mass...ended up finishing at almost 7....
THE RESULT!!!
Front door/entrance


The flowers on the garland...
The tree that Ash decorate. With the limited number of lights and ornaments, I must say she did a FANTASTIC JOB!! *clap clap*

Butterfly with the angel...

Hope that my colleagues will get the shock of their life!!haha...
*signing off singing 'It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas'*

2 comments:

Jared said...

well done, freddie! :D

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.