Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A bit more BUBS...and Grammy 2010 edition

I apologize for my current obsession. As you can see, my blog is filled with Bubs...Bubs pictures, bubs clips and more bubs clips...Sorry..they're my current craze now..hehe...Don't you just love to hear them sing??sigh...Oh well, remember once I was telling you all that sometimes in life, you ought to do something random that you will never regret doing it? Well, I miss my chance...The Bubs was recently..well, not tat recently...they came to Thailand and Singapore for a tour(MALAYSIA is just in between but then they din stop!! This shows how Malaysia is to others...WAKE UP GOV AND DO STH!!)

Anyway, as mentioned, they were in Thailand and Singapore for a bubstour!!I found out where they were performing in Singapore, wat time, venue etc etc. So wanted to go..but no one would go with me...I hv my reasons to hv someone to go with me...
1. I've never been to Sg(yes yes..i know..I'm a Johorian and I've never step foot there... =.=" -laugh all you want ppl)
2. So because of reason No 1, I dowan to go alone...sigh..i should have just ask Lilian to go with me..now I know who I can depend on when I wanna do random things like tat...LILIAN!! PACK YOUR BAGS K!! JUst get ready..lots of impromptu things are going to happen...
3. I've never been on a plane...
4. I was sick..OK..that's just a lame excuse la....

So anyway, I met 2 people who are also the Bubs fan from Singapore..they're Nicol and Sahira...(say hi ppl!!) Nicol went for their concert, took pics with them...esp with nick!! wth!! Anyway, she was telling me EVERYTHING about the concert, what happened there etc etc. I was following the Bubs on Twitter...call me a stalker..but wait til u hear what Sahira did...well, she is ALMOST a stalker..haha.sorry Sahira...

First, she didn't know the Bubs was in Sg, she didn't know the bubs were just around her housing area...until the last day when the Bubs were leaving to US, she and her other 2 friends(I think) decided to go to the airport to 'send' them off..unfortunately, cupid wasn't on their side la..chinese say No Yuen Fen!! So she din get the chance to meet them... So now both of us emo...hahaha...

But it's great to meet random ppl on facebook, and then U'll never know, they might be good friends!! Right Nicol and Sahira!! ok..maybe we're not that close yet la..but HEY!! At least we have sth in common right now!! We love the BUBS!!!

Anyway, as usual, I always stray away from the topic.
The Grammy's has just ended...Not much surprises there...But I really love 2 performance...
Lady Gaga and Elton John's collaboration.... and Green Day Ft American Idiots!! Damn nice...


Lady Gaga and Elton John


21 Guns...

Hope you'll enjoy!!

No comments: