Friday, January 29, 2010

I feel like...

This weekend is Mary and Damien's wedding. Can't wait to sing. Had practice yesterday at Elena's place. Flora, Sandy, Ann, El and me..missing Amanda Q..We'll b performing 2 songs...hehe..Cant wait. I just hope it wont b a blunder like Adrian and Oi Leng's wedding...*fingers cross*
Anyway, all the singing, and with watching The Sing Off, Glee, and also clips on Youtube by The Beelzebubs and The Ten Tenors...I'm so inspired to sing.. It's just that I don't know how or where should I go to sing..not karaoke singing, but more like a choir singing... Found some auditions online, but then it was in Dec. Church choir, well, let's just say it's not doing anything right at the moment la...I rather have my group of frens and just sing whatever songs...Hmmm...
Anyone has any suggestions on where should I go to release these inspiration and turn it into action?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's a present.