Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The one with the Crocs

YES!! I finally got my crocs..not 1, but 2...haha...Recently crocs just opened a new store in Capital Retail, or more known to all as Mines Shopping Centre, AND...all their products are 50% less...HOW COOL IS THAT!!!

So i told a few people, and they bought..like a few..coz you get 2, for the price of 1!!!

Allison and Keith got theirs on Sat night, my colleague Sandra and Marcia got theirs yesterday..Sandra alone bought 4...I myself, got 2..hehe... Here are the pics...



The 2 crocs i got...

See the elephant!! So adorable...

Although I'm happy that I got my crocs, but i was pondering on it yesterday with Manda on whether should i get it or not...Because I found this...

So, I just have to be careful...be really careful...I think i jus stand in the middle of the escalator..Hmmm...Oh well..I GOT MY CROCS!! I GOT MY CROCS!!!

No comments: