Sunday, May 24, 2009

Mom's Birthday!!


Today, 24th May 2009, Mom celebrated her 6*th(not suppose to reveal) birthday. We celebrated her birthday at dinner yesterday night. the whole family was there. Bro, Sis, Bro in Law, me, Louisa, Elisa and also some of mom's close friends and our extended family. Bro in law and bro took lots of pics la..but not me...coz x camera ma..so here are some of the pics that I took...
Mom...as happy as always

The family...Bro in law, sis, Fr Matthew Bun, me, mom, ko and Louisa

Mom and me

Sis, me, mom and ko...

So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!! May God continue to shower you with abundance love and blessing, keeping you safe and happy, and guiding and protecting you always in all your daily activities..Love you MOM!!

p/s: Mom wish to remarry again with a rich man... sweat!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday aunty!

wah, da tou's head still very big.

kuan