Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Things we do in office

Hey...decided to blog today because something funny happened today in the office.

Well, my company came up with this 'best buddy' system where we draw out a name from the bag and we're suppose to motivate that person to be happier, to be more productive, etc etc..basically everything thats gotta do with 'exuding the innerpositiveness'.

So basically, the person that I had to motivate was definately a challenge...but I did a good job..haha..earning praises during the 1st week review..muahaha..so damn bangga..anyway..

Sandra was suppose to motivate me, and she has been doin a great job so far, buy sticking motivation notes on my desks, giving me a 'quick' massage when she pass by my place, making me laugh..etc etc..but today was the best la..she kinda 'borrowed' me this small statue thingy where it will move it's butt whenever it felt there's vibration on the desk, like maybe i bang the table or the phone rang or anything...and its very very entertaining..got kinda distracted from work while looking at that thing. Anyway, there's a video here to view..I somehow put together with how the thing was bought in the 1st place...it seems that Sandra bought that thing coz of a certain reason, or should I say, certain someone...you all shall just watch the video..hehe...Have a great day ya'll...


No comments: