Sunday, November 30, 2008

things in PFM part 3 and my god-daughter...

Hey ya'll. Sunday afternoon, very hot..am sweating and blogging..but gotta hurry coz later there's meeting, then volleyball(about time..after so long din play), then prac...busy schedule now...anyway, lately its been the craze of movies la..latest movies I've watched was Madagascar 2 and also Twilight. I love both la..even though Twilight got some mix comments, but I jus loved both..Madagascar 2 it's because it is so funny, you just cant stop laughing..Twilight, I dunno..i just love it la..cant wait to read the book. But anyway, due to the craze of Madagascar, yea..you'll find a few characters in my office la..We have Gloria, Alex and Moto Moto(the name's so nice, you gotta say it twice...pffft)

Yea, we have a hippo couple in our office, which kinda trigger my boss to ask everyone in the office, if you were an animal, what animal would you be...so yea..everyone aroudn her had to answer..I forgot wat she was already but one of my colleague said he wants to be a dolphin coz he would like to be away from the jungle and have an open sea all by himself..haha...

Anyway, the main reason why I'm blogging today...I'M A GOD FATHER..haha..People...Meet my god daughter...Haylie Benedict Wong...Yup, she's a golden retriever pup. 1 month old. Keith and Allison got her just yesterday, and her looks and her adorableness just melted our hearts..haha...isn't she adorable? she's the cutest little pup ever...so spent the weekend at keith and allison's place, jus playing and taking care of Haylie..cant wait til she's a few months old then she'll be fat and cubby and running around, rammaging the entire house..haha...More pics of her...

That's Haylie and her 'dad' Keith...

That's Haylie and her 'mum' Allison...shh..she din allow to take pics of her...haha

That's Haylie lying down on me...

And Haylie sleeping on my chest...sigh..so adorable..jus wanna steal her away from keith and allison and bring her home..haha...

Lastly, Haylie sleeping...

Have a great day...Cant wait to do Christmas shopping...

1 comment:

flora said...

haylie is jus so adorable..n yes i felt like takin her home too..hehe..maybe after exams..weeee...