Saturday, September 12, 2009

P/S: I love you

Last night, we had a bbq party at Gummy's bf's house at Sg Buloh. It's was really a very very nice get together with some of my colleagues filled with laughter, and also tears...haha...coz laugh too much... Anyway, the whole event started while we were almost starting our journey to Sg Buloh. We decided to leave the office at 6pm immediately after our meeting. But I had a few last minute work to do, so I was rushing to finish up my work, then only left. With all the rushing and cleaning up, I forgot to print some questions for our game session that night. So Gums kinda scolded me 'stupid' for forgetting to bring the paper...Nevermind you know. She scolded me stupid, and this is what she said...'Fred, why la you so stupid..how can you forget to print those questions? I penat penat prepare 5 questions you know(but her fingers were showing 6)'. Then she looked at her 6 fingers, and she started laughing... =.=". So much for calling me stupid...

Anyway, on our way there, Gums led the way. So much for leading la...This is how she lead...driving down the highway JAM with cars, at 120km/h, supposingly to convoy with 2 other cars la...and HOPING the 2 other cars can catch up with her..thats how she leads...then after speeding all the way, she will turn to me and ask, 'Are the guys following behind?' I would answer 'Oh yes, they are TRAILING WAY behind'. So much for leading the way la...She drives at MINIMUM 120km/h, expects others who are not familiar with the road to keep up with her...Gummy Gummy...damn funny la u....

When we reach the housing area, it was a nice place. Kids playing football at the garden, can see some people jogging, can see lots of very expensive dogs(I saw 2 alaskan husky..damn damn BIG)...very nice neighbourhood. Suddenly, one of the kid kicked the football to hard and it landed on the road, in between Gum's and Jean's car. And what happened you know? Jean totally ignored the football and jus went over it, causing the ball to burst. Marcia and Sandra's car was behind Jean's and they saw the kid's expression. He was like 'WAT THE F***!!!' kinda look...an Jean jus drove off...

When we were at Poven's house(Gum's bf) we started setting up the bbq pit, then started bbq-ing. During the whole bbq activity, we laughed, we talked, we joked..it was nice...Then..I saw
this!!!
They call it the 'I LOVE YOU' fish. The I LOVE YOU is actually lasered on their body. Cool huh..
Then we played taboo, which was also very funny....Sarah, Gums and me 1 team, Sandra, Jean and Iris another. We won of coz..haha...then we end the night watching P/S I love you...and left the house at about 3am. Really fun day with the colleagues.

2 comments:

Daniel Wong said...

Hey I didn't know they can 'tattoo' the fish..so cool..

freddiewee said...

yes daniel...it is obviously proven..haha...its a nice gift too...