Saturday, March 28, 2009

Earth Hour



Hey ya'll
Happy EARTH HOUR...Let's work together to save our planet earth!!!

It's a wonderful event, and it actually saddens me that while I was driving around, some inconsiderate people decided to just leave the lights on...EVEN WHEN THEY'RE NOT AT HOME!!!Passed by Jusco, and it was 'selective-participation'...saw McD was dark, but KFC brightly lighted..pizza too..Starbucks was dark..yea..so I call this 'selective-participation'.

Anyway, I decided not to spend earth hour alone, suppose to meet up with alex and el at mewah club there..but then decided too far, so went over to manda's place..we kinda had 'picnic' at her porch. It was fun la..Her whole famile sitting outside there, eating, talking, laughing, gossiping..with my 'CIN TAU' hakka language (yes..we're still talking bout the fact tat I cant speak a single word of hakka)..

Best thing was listening to Manda talking bout her uni life, makes me think back about MY uni life..sigh..her lectureres are AMAZINGLY funny...There's this lecturer named Miss Chong.hahaha...very dramatically exxaguratingly funny...Funny phrases tat manda have to act for you only you would understand...phrases like

"OK class..understand or not? yesnomaybe tooloudtosoft toofasttooslow?" (FYI, in a very very very very fast pace..haha)

"OK..remember the phrase that I ask you all to go back and think about yesterday? I know many of you have forgotten bout it...but I'm hopeful that at least 1 or 2 will go back and do...
*silentcricketsound*
I'm still hopeful..."

You really have to ask manda to act it out la...damn funny...
So aft 9.30,we still decided to sit outside and talk...haha...quite fun...it's been a while I've spoken to Manda..great that she's back..(yes yes..she's probably smiling and being proud of herself =.=")

No comments: