Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Life does not always circle around the things you want...

Hey, been really busy lately with work.Been staying back til about 8.00pm. Sigh..maybe I should just stay there la huh...
Anyway, many things happen...mostly personal...

1st thing foremost, on Sunday, we went and paid a visit to Manda at her NS camp in Blue Lagoon. That place is so nice...basically it IS a lagoon, when u stood in the middle, u can see the sea both on your right and also on your left. And boy were we glad to meet her too..we as in Sherie and me...we went there with Aunty Pat, Uncle Eric and Melia. And we went there like she has nothign to eat in NS u know...everyone's hands were full with stuff. Dominos, Chinese New Year cookies, cakes (Aunty PAt and Uncle eric went to Bandung and found this bakery by the name of AMANDA...basically everything inside outside and around the shop is AMANDA), cotton candy(this 1 we bought coz...yes..the brand is..none other than...MANDA...). And typical amanda, she proudly showed everyone that there's products carrying her name...So sat and chit chat with her for a good 2 hour session then we came back.

And back to my title...well, things don't always happen the way you want it to happen...Erm..basically i cant share anything here...but whatever it is...sigh...its even hard for me to type it out...

i seriously should just end my blog la.. Happy Chinese New Year ya'll!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am wondering why you cant share. Who knows that if you do, you may find a friend in someone and a partner before the year is over.

So go ahead and share, at least with me if possible coz I am...just a friend who has been there many times.

Anonymous said...

Oh and by the way, I love reading your blog. Found it by chance. Just out of nowhere. Very interesting and well said. Shows the emotions in you are for real.

Your friend

freddiewee said...

ERm, thanks..who's this yea btw???

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I have been busy too so you havent heard from this fren for quite sometime yeah. Anyway, I am still wondering what it is you cant share. Anyway, please do share as I am really really interested to know...must be a one of the girls you are interested in. Now let me see........how can we share this without everyone else knowing it. I hv to get back to you on this yeah!!!!

freddiewee said...

hello..
dont jus leave comments la k..u're freaking me...