Monday, December 29, 2008

The beginning of an end...

Its the 29th today, a public holiday for Malaysians...which is good..can rest more..haha..
Well, am here to summarize the year 2008...all in all..it was a great year...from the beginning to the end..lets begin...

1st Quarter of 2008,
Last semeter of my studies, enjoyed every moment of it..enjoy my time with my uni frens, namely Germaine, Siew Chen, Quah, Ang, Simin, Rachel, Caryn, Yin...my housemates...Bfong, Chon Yen, Mei Choo, Jacy, Chin Lian, Lisan...the wonderful teachers that I met and also others whom I've miss out..

Also celebrated CNY..my last year for collecting ang pau's..sigh..hopefully people don remember that I've started working..haha...

March of 2008, my dad's 1st death anniversary..miss him so much..

Also durin this time, we were hooked up on volleyball and constantly meeting up every sunday at Mark's place for volleyball session, thinking of representing the church to play for YMCA games...up till now, still yet to represent the church to play..haha...FYI..YMCA got cancelled...

2nd Quarter of 2008,
Finish my last paper on April 30th, was on a 3 months break doing nothing..Somehow or another, I'm happy to spend this few months doing nothing as I get to spend more time with my friends and families...the constant staying over at Mark's place, Keith and Allisons, the movie outings, the holiday at Redang, of coz getting ready for the working world...Don recal much happenings here though..just lots of chilling with frens, drinking session, not to forget laughing and chit chatting/gossiping..haha...
Oh, we had our Choir retreat also..which was an enjoyable and unforgetable experience...Loved the moments spent there...

3rd Quarter of 2008,
In August, started work at PFM, great office, great colleague, great working environment.
i think there was a stayed over somewhere here..but I don remember where... haha..too many stayed overs already...
Oh..one thing i remembered happened here was Melvyn and Mellissa's wedding where Mark, me, Manda, Flora, El, San, Sher and Lis sang at their wedding. The practices and all...fun..
Then after the wedding, my birthday...where it started the whole craze of 'twilight' when Ann, El, San and Alex gave me breaking dawn, the 4th installment of the twilight series, which got Manda and Phoebs crazy about...so yea...

4th Quarter of 2008,
This was the busy periods with many weddings in church, gearing up for Christmas, the form 3,5 n 6 having their major exams, the start of the busy period...but it was all worth it..very much indeed...
Christmas just passed, and a sigh of relief from me...BUT...more to come...1 more year to go..then we shall see where God wants me to be...

Shout out to HFC CHOIR, YOU GUYS ROCK! seriously....am so proud of what you guys have done..do continue to support the choir, spread the word around, let us continue to grow, to the senior choir members, thanks for your services and constant support all this while..do continue to support as long as you are able to...to the newbies, hope you have fun with the choir and continue to support and grow with us...its great to have you guys on board...

As I prepare myself for the year 2009, wrote down a list of resolutions that I want to achieve for 2009. Hopefully able to..but..to motivate me to start...hehe..AM WATCHING THE FINAL PERFORMANCE OF MAMMA MIA ON THE 4TH OF JANUARY..haha...that could motivate me..i guess..anyway...in case i'm not able to blog by new year....

HAPPY 2009 to you all!!!

Let's PARTY!!! WOOOOHOOO!!!

To each and every person I know, god bless you always!!

No comments: