Wednesday, October 1, 2008

28/09/2008

Hey ya'll, while listening to the downloaded album of Mamma Mia movie soundtracks, i shall blog about the events that happened during my birthday. Its a continuation of the previous post, 'Mamma Mia and the wedding singers'.

So, after the wedding, send the wedding singers back, reached home around 2am, slept, and woke up at 7am for mass. Mass was usual, then had to be driver for my mom..had to go all the way to subang(i dreaded that place) to go pick my aunty, then to PJ to pick another aunty of mine..Then when we came back, my house was full of people, around 15 people, us resident included. My bro-in-law's family came to see the newest edition to the family, Elysa Kum Wen Jing, my sis's 2nd daughter. Name not as glamourous as the 1st daughter, Louisa Victoria Kum Wen Shuen, if you notice, her initials are LV, so branded...but Elysa, well, I'll call her Elle...also branded what..haha...Anyway, here's a few pics of Elysa and Louisa. (I cant believe this, while writing this, my sis got an Ipod Nano for her birthday!!sheesh..Ko...i want one...you still owe me a present..haha...I'm serious)

This is Elysa

Elysa and Louisa

Anyway, didn't have the time to blog that day, plus the house was so so so so noisy, i decided to lock myself in the room and sleep, to get ready for our regular volleyball game at Mark's place, my birthday demand was everyone come play volleyball that day. Haha..Volleyball was fun la..more like funny..we decided to brainwash the workers, by doing the Haka dance, by doing the 'Dancing Queen' dance scene, and by disturbing them...haha...It was fun. After the game, headed to bathe. While bathing, heard someone playing the piano, which is Celine, which sounded so weird, coz she NEVER play piano while we were there. So nvm, came out from the room, acknowledge her, then proceeded downstairs. Then, at the dining table, there they were, with a cake..started to sing Happy Birthday and all, and the usual routine, taking out the candle using the mouth...hence the cake is not edible due to the fact that half of the cake has my face print on it. More pics can be viewed in Mark's blog, i hope he updates it..haha...

Then we went for choir prac, which was a preparation for 1st Holy Communion mass this comin Sunday. It got kinda a bit emotional as there was 2 leader trying to lead the choir. As they say, too many cook spoils the soup/broth, I wanted to lead, he wanted to lead...a bit confusing and clash of ideas. However, whatever it is, just wanna get over with prac coz was too hungry. After prac, we went to Sg long for yamcha session. Met up with Alex, Elena and Ann, till about 12 plus. Then headed home.

That's how i celebrated my birthday. Nothing much. Very simple, yet it was very meaningful coz i get to celebrate it with the people i loved and cared, doing the things that i loved and also spending time with them. Thanks guys for the time spent, the presents, the card, the fun moments, the surprises...everything. Really appreciate it. Here are the pics of my gifts and card. The present that i get. Seed wallet from Manda, Flora, Sher, Allison, Keith, Mark, Reu and Ash. Book entitled Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer, given by Alex, El, San and Ann, and the handmade card by Ann.

Handmade card by Ann..

The msg together with the wallet. Thanks guys so much...

p/s : Ko..am still waiting for my Ipod Nano..hahahaha

1 comment:

flora said...

must u include d small-squeezed-compact-not-so-nice "card"...dun make me feel embarrassed for my lack of creativity can not..hehe..neways glad u liked it.. =)